Wednesday 28 January 2015

I'm back!


So! After several years of indolence and wanton avoidance, I have taken it upon myself to continue writing my blog. For those of you (un)fortunate enough to stumble upon these musings, you will not find a coherent stream of witty thought or provocative discussions about this economic crisis or that political upheaval.

Mainly you will find a sometimes messy distillation of what I think and do during my existence. Poems, thoughts, anecdotes of funny happenings around this bizarre planet. A diary of drivel to some, no doubt, but, as I say, after years of sitting dormant, absorbing what is now horribly called content, I thought I would fling some of my own content back into the world.
 
PS Upon reading this, my wife asked why I had been avoiding wantons! Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment